November 07, 2010

The 20 Most Badass Reality TV Show Fighters..

                                            
Woooowwww this is soo funny I had to blog about it ! 
I was voted #2.... I shoulda been #1...jk...lol !!!!!!!


The 20 Most Badass Reality TV Show Fighters





Claim to Fame: Saaphyri is known as that girl who was on Flavor of Love for about five minutes before being kicked off. She then went on to win Charm School.

Fighting Abilities: Saaphyri can be cool, calm and collected, but don't you dare try and steal her bed! Then it's on!

Nickname: Saaphyri 'Lip-chap' Windsor

Who would be your top 20 badass reality fighters?

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND SEE THE OTHER 19 BADASSASSIS...HAHAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember this! This was to funny.. Flav had me balling

Anonymous said...

You should of been #1 .. whta has J-Who done?