December 14, 2010

Yes you can read the Sister 2 Sister interview right HERE!


                                                                     by Jamie Foster Brown

Didn't get a chance to read the riveting interview I gave to Jamie of Sister 2 Sister? Well now you can READ the interview in it's entirety right here by following the link! This interview answers alot of the questions that have been asked of me!
Why did you go to Prison? Are you coming back on TV? You dated Ron Isley? and Alot more!
For everyone who doesn't receive S2S in their area ENJOY!


Click here to READ the entire interview


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saaphyri I DID not know you had beeen throgh so much girl! Reading this makes me love you even more!.. Keep up the good work.

Coleman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great interview lady..keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Girl I know Ronald Isley don't be putting it down do he?

Anonymous said...

This was a really good read .. I mean I could'nt put it down

Anonymous said...

Saaphyri you should come out to Detroit.. Detroit loves you girrl!