January 21, 2011

Check out my 1st Blog on Global Grind !!! "My Daddy Smashing The Bag Lady"


                                           By Saaphyri 

 

Okay so Global Grind asked me to write a blog, but I've been stumped on what I wanted to write about. So I asked my Twitter followers, Facebook followers, and Myspace followers (yes I still communicate with the myspace peeps) what they wanted me to write about, and they all pretty much wanted me to just talk about my life.. Soooo I'm just speaking from the heart! 
So where should I start? Well I guess I should start from the beginning, or at least the beginning in which you may have come to know me. Well first you may know me from Flavor of Love season 2 as the girl who didn't last in the house but 5 minutes, because I got into a fight over a bed, was hit with flowers, and ultimately had to whoop on the girl, or maybe you were more familiar with me from Flavor of Love girls: Charm School where Mo'Nique was the house mother and awarded me $50,000 for becoming the most improved, and the first winner of Charm School. If none of those shows jog your memory than maybe VH1's I Love Money season 2 may. Ironically enough returning home from filming I Love Money 2 is where my T.V. journey took a unexpected...well not exactly unexpected BUT definitely unwanted turn.
In 2005 I was supposed to turn myself into custody to begin serving my "Sentence." But God had another plan for me.  I prayed on the situation and God said "Don't turn yourself in." I'm not exaggerating! God said "Saaphyri DO NOT turn yourself in." Some people may think that it was just me not wanting to turn myself in, but I promise you it was more divine than that. A couple of months after my conversation with God I was on a website called Craigslist.org and came across an add that read "Would you like to date a Rapper"
I thought to myself "Well hell yeah" so I emailed my picture and phone number, and they called me in for a interview, and the rest is history.... Kinda!

(continue to next page)

Click here to READ more 

No comments: